True Sky is expanding its team. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to drive new revenue opportunities by selling True Sky business offerings to new clients.
Position: Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for finding new opportunities for the True Sky solution with prospective client companies. This position requires you to obtain new business by utilizing a variety of avenues, primarily phone based. The Account Executive is responsible for achieving defined sales targets in specific markets and maintaining the highest business standards and professionalism as a representative of True Sky.
- Proactively identify, qualify, lead, negotiate, and close opportunities focused on True Sky’s business offerings
- Experience selling in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software or knowledge of these specific software spaces
- Build relationships with C-Level Executives and acquire an in-depth understanding of the organizational structure of targeted prospects. Understand their current business challenges and move to develop solutions that advance the client’s strategic objectives
- Create client proposals which clearly address and are linked to an in-depth understanding of customer requirements
- Prospect, qualify, and accurately forecast business opportunities
- Develop individual account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all our offerings with the ability to have meaningful conversations with C-Level Executives
- Meet/Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals according to sales plan
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Communicate on-going contact/sales activities through sales pipeline reports, regular sales meetings, and report & update weekly on activity status and next steps related to specific opportunities
· University degree is preferred
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a direct sales role selling solutions and professional services
· Consultative selling experience, preferably in a team-based customer engagement environment
· Able to demonstrate previous experience in setting focused targets and achieving sales goals
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction or supervision
· Must have previous success in handling complex projects in a fast-paced, competitive market
· Business knowledge in selling software and services will be an asset
· Must be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your submission however only qualified applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please describe your requirements to email@example.com when making an application, as we will be sure any accommodation needs are met.