True Sky Inc. develops, sells, implements, and supports enterprise-level Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. We’re looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for working with prospective clients through the sales process.
To be a successful Inside Sales Representative, you should be an excellent communicator with experience building relationships.
· Represent True Sky during the sales process, managing communication and providing information to prospective customers
· Nurture warm prospects and target prospective companies to generate opportunities (please note, approximately 75% of prospects come from an already-established partner channel)
· Identify marketing opportunities and develop marketing material as required (including email, social media, and blog content)
· Utilize a CRM solution to track activity, sales progress, and key market data
· Support the rest of the True Sky team with administrative, marketing and organizational tasks
· Generate new opportunities through a variety of prospecting methods/channels
· Support leads generated by True Sky partners and provide them with information to make an informed decision about True Sky software and professional services
· Schedule qualification calls and demonstrations; provide information and create proposals for customers and prospects
· Support True Sky’s marketing efforts by overseeing social media and digital marketing efforts
· 1-2 years inside sales experience
· Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with confidence
· Sales-focused and motivated to achieve (and exceed!) sales targets
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Self-starter, critical thinker with a can do/positive attitude
Perks and Other Notes
· Remote work
· Training and support provided
· Eligible for benefits after 3 months
· Monthly cellphone allowance
· Work for a growing company and have the opportunity for career progression
· Opportunity for travel to tradeshows and other industry events in Canada and the United States
To apply for this job, please email your resume and cover letter to Stephanie Assaad firstname.lastname@example.org.